Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Lobsterfest Located?
Lobsterfest 2020 is located at the Clarence Main Street Town Park – 10405 Main Street, Clarence NY 14031. Look for the large white tents at the Main Pavilion. The most convenient parking is on the Main Street side of the park.
When do I receive my tickets?
All tickets are at the main door the day of the event (there is no mailing of tickets this year), Tickets are listed by the purchaser’s name. If you have a table reservation, all tickets will be under this name. Each guest will receive a wristband for event admission. You must be wearing your wristband in order to receive your beverages, or more importantly – your lobsters!
Is there reserved seating?
Reserved seating is only for guests that purchase tables. Individual ticket sales will be able to sit in the allocated general admission areas, as a first come first serve basis. There will be no reserved seating for individual ticket sales.
What is the event Schedule?
6:00pm – Doors Open, Auction, Cocktail Hour and Appetizers
7:00pm – Seating and President’s Welcome
7:15pm – 9:00pm – Dinner and Auction
9:00pm – 11:00pm – Live Music, Bar, and Dancing
Are there handicap accessible accommodations?
There will be reserved handicap parking near the pavilion. For further handicap accommodations, please email email@example.com.
- There are no ticket refunds for this event.
- The Town of Clarence Parks department strictly prohibits glass on park grounds.
- No alcoholic beverages for guests under age 21. Please bring your ID for proof of age.
- There are no take-home bags or boxes allowed.
- Event security reserves the right to remove any unruly guests from the event. If a guest is removed, no refund will be issued.